Eufora Salon Policies
GETTING STARTED WITH EUFORA SALON SERVICES
To get started, you will need to complete and return the following:
- Customer Profile
- Salon Agreement
- State Tax Exemption Form
- Copy of your Seller’s Permit
- Credit Card Authorization Form.*
You may also email the completed documents to Customer Service, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For your protection, do not write your credit card number on the Credit Card Authorization form, with the number showing Once signed and submitted, we will contact by phone for the actual credit card number.
All Eufora Salons are required to have a signed Salon Agreement on file; before your new account can be activated this document must be signed and returned. Please be sure to keep a copy for your records. In addition, all salons will need to provide a copy of your Resale Certificate to avoid being charged sales tax on items for resale.
GENERAL ORDER PROCESSING
Eufora’s ordering portal:
www.eufora.pro > Eufora Salon Services > Eufora Quick Order Form. You will need to follow a few simple account set up steps when you visit the site for the first time.
- Email your order to: email@example.com
- Your Eufora Business Development Manager can assist you in placing orders when in your salon.
- Call Eufora Salon Services Customer Service: (833) 238-3672
All professional products are subject to sales tax. A valid Resale Certificate must be on file with Eufora Salon Services to avoid being charged sales tax on items purchased for resale. Simply send a copy or picture of your valid Resale Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your account to reflect this information.
PARTNER SALON PROGRAM – REWARDS REDEMPTION ORDERS
If your salon qualifies as a current and active Partner Salon, all orders using Rewards Points MUST still be placed online via the Partner Program website at pro.eufora.net. You must log in using your personal username and password. If you have forgotten your password, please click on the “Forgot Password” button, and a link will be sent to you to reset your password.
- Partner Rewards Orders ship in 48 - 72 business hours
- If you are not currently enrolled in the Partner Salon Program, contact your Eufora
- Business Development Manager for details or visit pro.eufora.net/partner salons to enroll.
EUFORA AFFILIATE PROGRAM
We are pleased to announce our brand new and innovative Partner Salon Profit Sharing Program. While Eufora has long worked to combat the sale of our products by unauthorized sellers, now we will also be able to redirect online selling to our own channel and keep substantial profits coming back to our Partner Salons.
Brand loyalty means something to Eufora, and it’s why we’ve worked long and hard to develop a forward-thinking strategy that allows us to better fight gray market online sales while also recapturing profits for our salons. We encourage all of our Salon Partners to utilize this amazing program. For all the details, please visit:
Eufora Salon Services offers a $30 flat rate shipping option for all salon orders. This shipping rate includes a top selling retail product with a retail cost of more than $30 that can either be retailed or used as a station product.
For liability and security reasons, no drop shipping is allowed. Eufora will only ship to the salon address on file or personal residence).
Eufora does not ship to PO boxes.
Eufora currently accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
C.O.D., ACH, Apple Pay are not accepted.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CREDITS
Prior to returning any item, please contact Eufora Salon Services for assistance. Eufora will issue a “Return Authorization” form for all qualified returns.
- IMPORTANT! Eufora offers all salon consumers a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee on their Eufora and Eufora HERO for Men™ haircare products provided they return the unused portion of the products to the salon where purchased.
- Consumer returned product must be at least 1/2 full. Salon has the option to exchange or refund the consumer, then contact Eufora Salon Services for replacement.
- Consumer Returns must be submitted to Eufora Salon Services Customer Service, in writing, within 7 days of the Customer Return to be eligible for credit.
- Client Return credits may only be used towards future purchases. Credits have no cash value.
- Returns are accepted within thirty (30) of the date of invoice date.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Defective, damaged, or mis-shipped products will be replaced with no additional shipping charges or restocking fees charged to the customer.
- All costs associated with returning authorized product to Eufora are the responsibility of the customer, except in the case of a mis-shipped product on the part of Eufora.
- All returned Items must be free from stickers, glue residue, dents, scratches, etc. in order to be eligible for return. Returns that arrive to Eufora in a non-resalable condition are not eligible for return.
- For approved returns, an account credit will be issued to customers account and can be used towards future purchases. No refunds will be issued. Credits have no cash value.
- Returns must be pre-authorized, in writing, from Eufora. No return credit will be issued for product not pre-authorized for return.
Items not eligible for Return or Credit include:
- Any products past 30 days of invoice date.
- Special promotional items, such as pre-packed promotions and seasonal items, or any promotion offered at a special price.
- Product received as part of a Partner Rewards order.
- Discontinued Products.
- Items from within a kit, introductory package or an opening order cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please ensure that all products are packaged well for transit. Eufora assumes no responsibility for any damage that occurs in transit for returns. Returns that arrive to our warehouse damaged are not eligible for return credit.
Salons must indicate, in writing, any damage to the shipment when signing for the shipment with the courier service. If damage is severe, the salon may opt to refuse the entire shipment. Damages must be reported to Eufora Salon Services Customer Service within 72 hours of receipt of shipment to be eligible for reimbursement. Documentation of damage, such as photos, are required prior to issuing return/replacement approval instructions. Please email email@example.com to initiate the return process or contact your Business Development Manager.
Your Eufora Salon Services Customer Care Team looks forward to working with you!
Eufora Salon Services
5876 Owens Ave, Ste 200
Carlsbad, CA 92008
FAQ’S & OTHER RESOURCES
Where will my product ship from and how long will it take?
Product orders will ship from Eufora’s warehouse location in Las Vegas, Nevada. Orders submitted to Eufora Salon Services before 11a.m will ship the same day. Orders received after 11a.m. will ship the following business day. Depending on where you are located, your order may take up to three business days to arrive.
How do I place my Eufora orders?
There are several ways to place your product order.
- Shop online at www.Eufora.pro > Customer Care > Eufora Salon Services Quick Order Form.
- Email your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Eufora Business Development Manager can assist you in placing orders when they are in your salon.
- Call Eufora Salon Services Customer Service at (833) 238-3672. Order confirmation via email
Who will provide Eufora education in my Market?
Eufora International will directly support salons in CA, AZ, NV, UT,OR, WA, ID, CO, NM & HI. Your Eufora Business Development Manager will work with you to customize an education plan for your salon. This includes classes held in your local market, in-salon classes earned via the Eufora Education Policy, Virtual Training and of course the Eufora Advanced Training Academy is nearby, providing exceptional Technical, Creative, Color and Business courses.
What If I have a damage or return?
Simply contact our Customer Service Department. One of our team members will be happy to assist you with any questions or issues related to your orders.
NOTE: Eufora offers all salon consumers a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee on their Eufora and Eufora HERO for Men™ haircare products provided they return the unused portion of the products to the salon where purchased for a refund or exchange.
What If I need an MSDS sheet?
Contact our Customer Service Department. Depending on how many sheets, Customer Service will either send you a link to download or email you a pdf. Your Eufora Business Development Manager can also provide you with this information.
Where can I find ingredient information?
Individual product ingredient information can be found on our consumer site, www.eufora.net under the product listing.