Artisan Direct Dye
Artisan Direct Dye is gorgeously pigmented.
Artisan Shades provide optimum brilliance with EuforaColor™ direct dye technology. Artisan Shade vibrancy will last up to 12 shampoos when used harmoniously with the Eufora Color Elixir System and EuforaStyle Color Locking System™.
An artistic array of 12 shades that will thrill the artist in every colorist.
- Pre-cleanse hair with Eufora Urgent Repair Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly,
towel dry then blow dry 100%
- Add 1 pump (approximately 1.5 grams) of COLOR ELIXIR™ PROFESSIONAL ADDITIVE (Step 1) for every 30 grams of Artisan Shade
- Section hair and saturate each section thoroughly with desired Artisan Shade (or Artisan Blend)
- Process for 30 minutes (no heat required or recommended)
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Apply 3-5 pumps COLOR ELIXIR™ PROFESSIONAL SEALER (Step 2) and work through the hair from root to ends
- Allow to penetrate for 7 – 10 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and towel dry
- Combine equal parts Eufora Sculpture™ and Illuminate™ (Eufora Color Locking System™) and work through hair
- Style as desired – For optimum brilliance and longevity, do not use hot tools for 24 hours after application
Extreme porosity, bright sunlight, chlorine and salt water can affect the longevity of an Artisan Shade service. Keep hair healthy and color lasting longer with the following recommendations
- Eufora Beautifying Elixirs Bodifying or Moisture Intense Shampoo and Conditioner are recommended to support color retention. With Vibrant Color Complex™ and Damage Cure Complex™ this duo will help moisturize, keep hair healthy and protect against UVA and UVB rays
- Eufora Fresh Effect Dry Shampoo is an excellent alternative to a daily shampoo and can extend the longevity of an Artisan Shade service
- Eufora Beautifying Elixirs ElixirONE™, Curl’n Defining Solution, and EuforaStyle Uplift™ and Elevate™ are excellent UVA and UVB protection products that will help prevent sun fadage
Pre-lighten with EuforaColor AloeLITE lighteners for unlimited technical lightning capabilities for every hair type and end result desired.
- Blue Bleaching Powder - Achieve up to 7 levels of lift with this dust-free powder lightener.
- 9 Level Blue Lightener - Achieve up to 9 levels of ultra-lightening lift when used with or without foils.
- Cream Lightener - Achieve up to 6 levels of evenly controlled lift with this creamy lightener.
- Freestyle Clay Lightener - Achieve up to 6 levels of lift with this clay lightener.
Always pre-lighten hair for optimum vibrancy.
Pre-lighten to level 8 (light blonde with a slight orange-yellow undertone) for maximum vibrancy of these shades:
- Using a non-metallic bowl, add desired EuforaColor™ developer to AloeLiteTM of choice at a 1:2 mixing ratio
- Mix vigorously with a brush or non-metallic whisk (Pods will dissolve in the mixture) Add 1 pump (approximately 1.5 grams) of COLOR ELIXIR™ PROFESSIONAL ADDITIVE (Step 1) for every 30 grams of mixed lightener formula
- When using 30 or 40 volume developer, add 2 pumps (approximately 3 grams) of COLOR ELIXIR™ PROFESSIONAL ADDITIVE (Step 1) for every 30 grams of mixed lightener formula ALOELITE™ BLUE BLEACHING PODS & ALOELITE™ CREAM LIGHTENER
- Both contain Aloe for nourishment and hydration to stabilize the integrity of the hair
- Provides up to 7 levels (6 levels with Cream Lightener) of immediate and controlled lift
- Neutralizes unwanted yellow tones, ensuring excellent results with any lightening technique Balanced lifting power presents even lightening results
ACHIEVING OPTIMUM BRILLIANCE:
Cloud White can be used in any blend or as a toner to eliminate warm tones in blonde or grey hair
Crystal Clear can be used alone as a gloss, or can be mixed with other Artisan Shades to dilute vibrancy
- 7 Vol. – 20 Vol. developer recommended for on or off-scalp and double process application
- 30 Vol. – 40 Vol. developer recommended for off-scalp application
- Heat is NOT recommended
- Once desired level is achieved, gently wash hair with Eufora Beautifying Elixirs Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly, dry and proceed with EuforaColor™ Artisan formula of choice The AloeLite™ Pod material has moisturizing and conditioning properties, and may break down slowly, particularly in colder temperatures. If you notice any residual pod material, you can simply use it in your application or remove it with the tail of the brush and discard.
CUSTOM ARTISAN BLEND INSPIRATION
Artisan Shades are designed to be used on their own or blended to enhance your artistic freedom. Easily create Bright, Pastel or Metallic blends with custom formulations. For truest results, pre-lighten hair prior to Artisan Blend application. Mix and match Artisan Shades to find your masterpiece! We’ve given you the palette. Its’ up to you to release your inner artist!